Monday, May 5, 2008

starting

so im starting on a blog.okay so wat do i write?today is the 5th of may.
just now after eating i went to brush my teeth.thats when i found out i had no more tooth paste.i knew that there was a tube or two in my grandpa'a room.so i went there to look for some.and guess what i found.yup two tubes of toothpaste(or at least what i thought was toothpaste).so i took them both.
when i went to the sink i simply chose one of the tubes.so i put some on my tooth brush,and started brushing.i felt that it tasted a bit strange.it also felt a bit oily.when i looked properly at the tube i realized that i had just brushed my teeth with shaving cream.YUCKS.eww.anyway after school tomorow i have a chess tournament.so i wont need to go to school for the next few days.when i come back i'm sure to have a mountain of homework waiting for me.thats all for today.

No comments: